Although I am a professional makeup artist and love to apply and wear color cosmetics, I am not one to carry makeup in my purse with the exception of lip balm, gloss or color. In fact, it’s rare that I touch up my makeup throughout the day unless I have an evening event or engagement after working a long day in the studio. However, there is one quick makeup trick that I rely upon when I have evening plans and little time to refresh my appearance.
Kelly’s quick fix for clumpy eyelashes and freshening up your mascara
- disposable mascara wand
- small squirt bottle
- qtips or cotton swabs for clean up
How to use items above to fix clumpy lashes:
- Pour eye makeup remover into a small bottle with a fine mist sprayer.
- Spray eye makeup remover onto disposable mascara wand. Nylon mascara wants work best for this part of the process.
- Comb through your lashes with treated mascara wand. Start at the base of the lashes using a tiny bit of pressure use your wrist to make a zig-zag motion as you work from the base of the lashes through the tip. Continue until desired look is achieved.
- Touch up lashes with mascara and use q tips for any necessary clean up.
Sending peace, love & happiness to all!