Happy Sunday, all! I hope you had a wonderful week and are enjoying the last day of the weekend. I am enjoying this beautiful sunny afternoon by relaxing in my studio and reflecting over the past two days. As you may know, I am on a globalX mission team that will be heading to Phnom Penh, Cambodia next month to host a youth camp for three orphanages from New Life Missions. We spent the last two days at a team building retreat with our teammates finalizing details about our trip and getting to know each other better by sharing our “stories”. It never ceases to amaze me how much we have in common with other people if given the opportunity to authentically share with one another! I am absolutely thrilled to have been chosen to serve with this amazing group of people who make up our mission team family and can’t wait to leave for Cambodia in 18 short days:)
Well, enough about me. Let’s talk about great content shared by a few of my friends and fellow beauty bloggers from the Beauty Blog Coalition. Below are links to this week’s featured makeup and beauty posts from the BBC:
Weekly roundup of the best posts from the Beauty Blog Coalition
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Lipstick Queen Vesuvius Liquid Lipstick in Vesuvian Candy boast the perfect formula and utter pink perfection. If you love liquid lipsticks, and a perfect pink pout, then this beauty needs to be on your list!
- Beauty by Miss L: Missha is well known Korean cosmetics brand and this week Leelo from Beauty by Miss L shared her opinion of Missha M Signature Real Complete BB Cream.
- I Know all the Words: It’s a cute brush bulletin with the adorable Sephora Collection BYOB Breakups to Makeup Brush Set
- Atlanta Beauty Expert: You are going to love the peachy-pink shades in this makeup collection! They add just the right amount of color to reflect the healthy glow of summer skin.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison has been overwhelmed by subscription boxes lately! But here are her two most recent ipsy bags: April and May. Even the makeup bags are adorable!
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: In need of a beautiful polish for summer? Check out this 10-piece collection by Polish ‘M!
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Treat yourself to a little radiant luxury. Erika shares her notes on the stunning Burberry Spring/Summer 2016 Runway Palette.
- ProcrastiNails: If you’re looking for some bright and bold nail shades for summer look no further than the Ceramic Glaze Limited Edition Botanical Oasis Collection!
- Collective Beauty: An affordable drugstore face of the day!
Sending peace, love & happiness to all!