Sunday’s are my favorite days of the week! My husband and I attend the early service at North Point Community Church then spend the rest of the afternoon reading and relaxing. So many great blogs to read and so little time!! Luckily, I have done much of the work for you. Hope you enjoy today’s featured content from the BBC!!
Beauty Blog Coalition Weekly Roundup
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: If you seek covet-worthy pink lips for the season, then look no further than TRUE Isaac Mizrahi!
- TheFabZilla: Looking for cruelty-free superbly pigmented matte lipsticks? Youngblood Intimatte Mineral Matte Lipsticks for the win!
- Color Me So Crazy: I am Loving my NEW Skin with Paula’s Choice… Let Me Know What YOU Think!!
- Atlanta Beauty Expert: Review of Matte Lip Velour from Winky Lux
- Spontaneous Chick: Last week Spontaneous Chick shared the beauty benefits of turmeric for the skin. Today she is sharing a easy to make DIY turmeric face mask for dark circles
- Beauty by Miss L: Achieve a silky smooth skin with cruelty-free Cuccio Butter Blends
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Check out this month’s Sephora Play Box on Makeup Obsessed Mom.
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Have you seen any of the Sinful Colors Kylie Trend Matters collection? Jessica has had several this week, including Purple Kraze!
Sending peace, love and happiness to all!