- Intercessory Prayer saves Peter’s life - August 12, 2021
- You can trust the Bible without reservation - July 30, 2021
- Ever-increasing intimacy with Christ is the key to a joyful life - June 6, 2021
The fall beauty look shown above was created using products from one of my favorite cosmetic lines, Hynt Beauty. (PR Samples provided for this review)
I discovered Hynt last fall when the brand’s PR person reached out to me about trying their products. I can honestly say it was “love at first sight”. All of their products are free of controversial chemicals and packed full of skin loving ingredients including antioxidants, plant extracts and phytonutrients. You can read more about the brand here: Hynt Beauty.
I don’t often wear a lot of color on my lids since I have very deep set eyes. I chose the eye shadow look above because of the shade in the middle, a beautiful burnt red-orange shade that, based on color theory, I knew would compliment my green eyes.
Placement is key when wear bold eye shadow looks on deep set eyes.
Fall eye shadow look using Suite Eye Shadow Palette in Sweet Canyon by Hynt Beauty
- Since dark colors make things recede, I applied the brown shade above the crease, onto the orbital bone. (Note that I did not say IN the crease) With deep set eyes, the crease is already strongly defined as it is the most recessed part of the eye. By applying the darkest shade onto the orbital bone, just above the crease you create the illusion that the lid is more forward than the crease by making the orbital bone appear further back (a/k/a contouring it with the brown shadow)
- Next I applied the lightest color shadow all over the lid, into crease and all the way up to the line where the brown color ends, closest to the brow.
- Last, pack the burnt orange color onto the outer corner of the eye, in a V shape using a narrow, flat eye shadow brush or beveled contour brush. You will need to pat the color on in multiple steps to build up the pigment as shown in the photo of me above (Note, pat not sweep the color across the skin to increase depth of pigment)
- Apply Forte High Definition Eye Liner in black to the rim of the upper lash line using the tightline technique, subtly defining the area of the skin between the lashes to create the illusion of a thicker lash line.
- Curl lashes and use mascara of choice to finish off this gorgeous fall eye shadow look
Sending peace, love & happiness to all!